CO-CHAIR | BECKI WATSON
Happy Spring! As I am writing this article, we have 28 MPH winds, and the ice is on its way out. Yay! It’s that time of year to either renew your membership or join LLA. Your membership helps fund the upkeep of the islands, the repair of the loon nest platforms, the testing of water quality, and the monitoring and controlling
of invasive species. These are just a few of the many things our association does. A dues envelope for the fiscal year beginning September 1, 2022, is enclosed and is due before August 1, 2022. When paying your 2022-2023 annual dues, please print your name and updated mailing address.; Also, please also provide an email address. Dues forms are available on the website and can be printed or paid online. Thank you for supporting Long, Mickey, and Ruth Lakes, and get ready for a great summer.
Volunteers & Board Members Always Needed
LLA is always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in running for a board position, please get in touch with one of the existing board members. The nomination committee will need to know your interest by the discussion meeting in June.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership is open to anyone interested in protecting, preserving and continually improving Long, Mickey, and Ruth Lakes for current and future generations.
We encourage you to join today!
To become a member and pay your membership dues click the appropriate blue button. You can either pay by mail or pay online for $45.
If you choose to mail, print the completed form and mail with your check to the address below:
Long Lake Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 257
Interlochen, Michigan 49643-0257
- Voting privileges for active members for election of the Board of Directors and on matters that come before the membership at the annual meeting or any special meeting
- Participate with the LLA in it’s endeavor to maintain the lakes in their pristine condition
- Join with other LLA Members as the Association interacts in fiscal, economic and civil matters such as taxation, zoning, developments affecting property rights, pending legislation, law enforcement, etc.
- Keeps property values up
SIGN UP FOR ENEWS!
Occasionally we have the need to communicate with you and would like your permission to send you emails. We don’t share your email with third parties. Although infrequent it is helpful to let you know timely items that are happening with the Long Lake Membership and happenings on the the lake such as:
- Eurasian Watermilfoil Treatment Dates
- Welcome Back and Annual Meeting Dates
- Fireworks on Long Lake
- Water Safety Issues
- Invasive Species Notification
- Fishing and Wildlife Issues