CO-CHAIR | MARK ECKHOFF
CO-CHAIR | BECKI WATSON
Your Long Lake Association membership is needed to provide stewardship for the islands; place, remove and repair the six (6) loon nest platforms; monitor water quality for clarity and invasive species; protect fish habitat; identify areas of possible pollutants (failing septic systems?), and monitor non-native water plants that would take over sections of the lake if left unchecked. And there is more than the LLA volunteers do so your Long Lake experience continues to be enjoyable, but they can’t do it without your membership in the LLA. Your $35 membership, now payable online, makes a difference and is a bargain compared to other lake associations. Your friends and neighbors volunteer their time and effort to work on LLA Board and committees accomplishing these things and more. If you feel the passion for our lake that these people do, please let us know that you want to serve on the Long Lake Association Board of Directors. There are Board seats available and there is always room for those that want to volunteer.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership is open to anyone interested in protecting, preserving and continually improving Long, Mickey, and Ruth Lakes for current and future generations.
We encourage you to join today!
To become a member click the link to the right to download the current membership form.
Mail the completed form with your membership dues to:
Long Lake Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 257
Interlochen, Michigan 49643-0257
- Voting privileges for active members for election of the Board of Directors and on matters that come before the membership at the annual meeting or any special meeting
- Participate with the LLA in it’s endeavor to maintain the lakes in their pristine condition
- Join with other LLA Members as the Association interacts in fiscal, economic and civil matters such as taxation, zoning, developments affecting property rights, pending legislation, law enforcement, etc.
- Keeps property values up
SIGN UP FOR ENEWS!
Occasionally we have the need to communicate with you and would like your permission to send you emails. We don’t share your email with third parties. Although infrequent it is helpful to let you know timely items that are happening with the Long Lake Membership and happenings on the the lake such as:
- Eurasian Watermilfoil Treatment Dates
- Welcome Back and Annual Meeting Dates
- Fireworks on Long Lake
- Water Safety Issues
- Invasive Species Notification
- Fishing and Wildlife Issues